Business Marketing For those who may be interested, the book on entrepreneurship and Andre Spicer and I had been working on for almost forever, and which has one or two 'critical' things to say on this most deserving topic, has just been published.  Details below...

Regards,

Campbell

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Titles on Entrepreneurship - Reference No. ( 74479 )
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 13:58:42 +0000
From: Edward Elgar Publishing <[log in to unmask]>
To: campbell jones <[log in to unmask]>

Business Marketing
Book Image
Unmasking The Entrepreneur
Jones, C. Spicer, A.

...This unique book argues against the ideas of entrepreneurship that prevail in much of business practice as well as in popular and academic representations of the entrepreneur. The authors demonstrate ...

Paperback 2009 160 pp
978 1 84844 844 5
£19.95 £15.96
Hardback 2009 160 pp
978 1 84542 654 5
£59.95 £53.96
Book Image
Entrepreneurship And Innovations In Functional Regions
Karlsson, C. Stough, R.R. Johansson, B.

...In recent decades, the world has witnessed the emergence of a global knowledge economy, in which functional regions increasingly play a role as independent, dynamic market places, which are integrated ...

Hardback 2009 448 pp
978 1 84720 074 7
£85.00 £76.50
Click here Click here

To unsubscribe from our mailing list

To unsubscribe from ALL New Book Alerts please email:
[log in to unmask] and ask to ‘Unsubscribe from all’.

To unsubscribe from New Book Alerts in the area of Entrepreneurship, Please email: [log in to unmask] and ask to ‘Unsubscribe from Entrepreneurship’

Should you wish to receive printed catalogues please email:

[log in to unmask] EE Website Privacy Policy

Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd is registered in the UK at:
The Lypiatts, 15 Lansdown Road, Cheltenham, Glos GL50 2JA.
Registered number: 2041703

Catalogue Information Subscribe to our subject areas