Dear EHPG members,

Very sorry to bother you with a request, but I’m trying to think about some things, and was wondering if you would be willing to answer a short questionnaire that I’ve put together. The questionnaire consists of six questions (that you might find reasonably interesting to answer).

As an incentive, I will draw one name from those who fill out the questionnaire and will send up to £100 worth of books to that person. The ‘winner’ can state which books s/he wants, and then I will buy and send them. I think this is better than me choosing the books, as not everyone will share my taste, of course.

Anyway, please let me know if you’re willing to volunteer.

Very best,

Adam

Please access the attached hyperlink for an important electronic communications disclaimer: http://www.lse.ac.uk/collections/planningAndCorporatePolicy/legalandComplianceTeam/legal/disclaimer.htm