The SCUDD Conference this year will be hosted by the University of Lincoln - 26-27 March
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[

A working group has been formed to present on 'Enabling Students' at the
SCUDD Annual Conference 26/27 March 2010.

Is there anyone who has not previously expressed interest in working in this
group who is would like to join us?

The Working Group has the following remit:

*	to advise SCUDD members on effective practices to enable access to HE
Drama provision for disabled students
*	to work with other organisations to identify and develop such
effective practice
*	to present/discuss findings at the SCUDD Annual Conference

Some of the issues which might be discussed, consulted on and relayed are:

*	What is the experience of working with disabled students?
*	How are disabled students supported to access the HE Drama
curriculum?
*	What effect does the integration of disabled students have on our
pedagogic practice? Our artistic practice?
*	How are all students incorporated into an enabling ethos?

Please respond to Fran, University of Worcester, at [log in to unmask] or
on 01905 855291.

Dr. Fran Leighton

Senior Lecturer Drama and Performance

Equal Opportunities and Widening Participation Link Tutor

To join, leave or suspend list postings, visit www.scudd.org.uk/list