please see below for information on submitting a proposal for Dance Cuts 2010, a collaboration between Ludus Dance, Lancaster and Nuffield Theatre, Lancaster.
best wishes
Alice
producer, nuffield theatre

Dance Cuts: a dance platform for North West dancers, dance-makers and choreographers.
24th and 25th April 2010 Dance Cuts is a public platform for new dance work and an opportunity for artists to meet, share and discuss their work. The weekend-long event will also feature Turn Out, three performance pieces selected to tour from the 2009 Turn platform.

We are currently inviting submissions for inclusion in this prestigious event in the following categories:

Submissions must be:

Submissions can be:

Applicants must be:

Selection will be made by a panel of three professionals from across the partner organisations.  There are limited places and therefore priority will be given to:

To apply:
Successful applicants will be notified by 1st March 2010.  For further information, please contact Hannah Robertshaw on 01524 35936 or via the address above.

______________ To join, leave or suspend list postings, visit www.scudd.org.uk/list ______________