The SCUDD Conference this year will be hosted by the University of Lincoln - 26-27 March
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[

I highly recommend this workshop. The Institutet för Scenkonst is known
for its research on the principles of collective improvisation. More
information on the Institutet can be found here:
http://www.institutetforscenkonst.com/english/engindex.htm

Frank Camilleri
www.icarusproject.info

INTERNATIONAL THEATRE WORKSHOP
6 – 19 July 2010

INSTITUTET FÖR SCENKONST
will organize a two-week workshop on the art of the actor directed by
Magdalena Pietruska and Roger Rolin.
The number of participants is limited to ten. No specific qualifications
are requested.

We will work both in a group and individually. Through techniques and
approaches developed by the Institutet för Scenkonst (physical-voice-and
text-work) each of participants will be given an opportunity to develop
her/his own creative power towards an artistic expression.

The workshop will take place in Nygård, a small village situated 40km
North-East of Gothenburg, a countryside with beautiful landscape and
proximity to the lake.

Arrival day: Tuesday 6th of July
Departure day: Monday 19th of July

Participation fee: SEK 5 000 (circa £434 / €492):-
Food & lodging as well as entry fee included in the price.
Entry fee: SEK 1 000:- to be paid to Institutet fr Scenkonst,
IBAN: SE8195000099602603745304, BIC (Swift): NDEASESS
Bank: NORDEA

For further information and registration, please contact us by e-mail
only: [log in to unmask]

Since the number of places is limited we will accept the first ten
registrations.

INSTITUTET FÖR SCENKONST
Munkängen, Tittås 108, 460 11 Nygård, Sweden
T. + 46 520 662155

The INSTITUTET FÖR SCENKONST was founded in 1971 by Ingemar Lindh who
directed it until his death in 1997.

To join, leave or suspend list postings, visit www.scudd.org.uk/list