Hello Amanda. I would have loved to come and make masks, but really can’t square the time with my teaching commitments at UH! I hope the course goes really well. Please give my best wishes to Steve and anyone else who remembers me.

Jenny Plastow

Dr Jenny Plastow
Programme Director, Short Courses and Consultancy
School of Education
University of Hertfordshire
de Havilland Campus
HATFIELD AL10 9AB