Dear all,

Colleagues at York St John University, the University of Hull and University of Huddersfield are collecting information to present a snapshot of how interdisciplinary collaborative practice is formally enabled in HE. This PALATINE project begins with a survey of teaching practices across the UK concluding with a symposium in September 2010. The symposium will launch the findings of this survey and enable discussion of the salient issues that arise.

So this post is an invitation for your department to participate in the study and be represented within the data collected. If you deliver any modules that facilitate interdisciplinary art practices please could you complete the questionnaire. If you prefer to send documents to the team directly or contact us by e-mail, you can write to me directly (email below).

All of the information collected within the survey will be confidentially secured and all participating institutions and individuals will remain anonymous in the report.

This should take you between 10 and 15 minutes depending on how many modules you choose to include.

This is the link for the survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JSGXDF5

This is a link for more information about this research:

http://www.palatine.ac.uk/development-awards/1542/

We thank you in advance for taking some time to do this and if you wish to be contacted again we will notify you when the report has been produced.

Best wishes

Christophe

Dr Christophe Alix

Lecturer in Theatre & Performance Studies

School of Arts & New Media

University of Hull @ Scarborough

______________ To join, leave or suspend list postings, visit www.scudd.org.uk/list ______________