The SCUDD Conference this year will be hosted by the University of Lincoln - 26-27 March
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[

Dear colleagues

With all this Godot-related quipping, I wonder if this will go unnoticed but...

If anyone has copies of Godot in any of the following languages, I'd be grateful if you'd photocopy a couple of select pages for me. I'm just looking at the translation decisions in translations that Beckett either did or did not have any influence in

German (any edition)
Spanish
Italian
Swedish