Dear Colleagues,

Third Angel’s most enduring show, Class of ‘76, is out on the road to mark it’s 10th anniversary this February, March and May.  These will be the last UK dates of this version of the show. Full details are below.

Best wishes

Alex

Third Angel presents
Class of ‘76

"This is Alexander Kelly. He's a big bit of Third Angel. When he was a boy he always wanted to be a detective. He liked comics, and his favourite superhero was Spiderman."
Class of '76, 'Version 1'

In 1999 Third Angel made a performance based on Alex's class photo from 1976. We made stuff up about the children in it. In May 2000 we performed 'Version 2' of Class of '76, in Chuckery Infant School Hall, on the spot where the photograph was taken. And this time we told the truth.

Ever since then, we've been asked how it all came about. This updated production of 'Version 3' of Class of '76 tells the story of how Alex achieved his childhood dream of playing detective, trying to find the other 34 children from his infant school photo, and what they told him when he found them.

Fresh and funny live art for the friendsreunited generation.

Thur 4 & Fri 5 February at 8pm
Northern Stage
Barras Bridge, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 7RH
Part of Northern Stages
Tel: 0191 230 5151
http://www.northernstage.co.uk

Wednesday 10 February at 7.45pm
ARC
Dovecot Street, Stockton-on-Tees TS18 1LL
Tel: 01642 525199
http://www.arconline.co.uk

Friday 19 February at 8pm
greenroom
54-56 Whitworth Street, Manchester M1 5WW
Tel: 0161 615 0500
http://www.greenroomarts.org

Thursday 25 February at 8pm
The ARTS at DARTINGTON
The Barn, Dartington Hall, Totnes TQ9 6DE
Tel: 01803 847 070
http://www.dartington.org/arts

Fri 5 & Sat 6 March at 8.15pm
BAC
Lavender Hill, Battersea, London SW11 5TN
Tel: 020 7223 2223
http://www.bac.org.uk

The Class of '76 10th Anniversary Tour (Part 2) will take place in May, visiting Kendal, Leicester and Eastleigh.
--
Alexander Kelly
Co-Artistic Director

Twitter: http://twitter.com/AlexanderKelly

Third Angel:
Tour Dates and Projects: http://www.thirdangel.co.uk
Blog: http://thirdangeluk.blogspot.com
Photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/thirdangeluk
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=111416644263&ref=share

Third Angel
3 Brookfield Yard
Sheffield
S7 1DY
UK

+44 [0] 114 281 2044

Third Angel is regularly funded by Arts Council England, and supported by Site Gallery, Sheffield
Registered in England No. 05067837  | VAT No. 737517025

______________ To join, leave or suspend list postings, visit www.scudd.org.uk/list ______________