The SCUDD Conference this year will be hosted by the University of Lincoln - 26-27 March
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[

Tuesday 16 February 2010

Richard Schechner

"9-11 as Avantgarde Performance"

University of Kent at Canterbury
School of Arts
On Tuesday 16th February Richard Schechner will be at Kent giving an afternoon directing class (closed) and an open evening lecture  "9-11 as Avantgarde Performance" in Grimond Lecture Theatre 1, the Grimond Building from 6-30-8pm.

The lecture will be preceded by a drinks reception in the new School of Arts Jarman building from 5-30.

Please let Kevin Goddard know if you will attending - email [log in to unmask]

All are welcome.

We look forward to seeing you in Canterbury, now served by the new fast train, High Speed 1, only 50 minutes from London St Pancras!

Thanks

Paul Allain

To join, leave or suspend list postings, visit www.scudd.org.uk/list