Body: Liberation and Specificity

This aims to be a platform for skill share and physically driven, ensemble development for actors, dancers and performers wishing to continue training, share skills and build a creative working space.

Although an exercise in developing my skills as a facilitator I am much more interested in building genuine ensemble - with a view to perhaps making work and more importantly sharing the role of facilitator with others who want to lead.

For the first two sessions I aim to facilitate some stamina, fitness and flexibility work and lead into liberating the performers body through Viewpoints work. The remaining four sessions will be lead by participants who wish to offer their skills to share and structure a session. This will include:

EMMA LEISHMAN - former actor now director and arts administrator with extensive text based, clown and movement experience. Likely to work with domestic movement and observation; building specificity and detail.

TESS BUTLER - Stella actor who has a diverse background and has also directed.

Others yet to volunteer......

PLEASE CONFIRM IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND THE NEXT SESSION.

(Although I would love people there for all sessions left, we are all busy so feel free to drop-in as you please).

Body: Liberation and Specificity
Wednesday 6th January 2010 (and then for 5 consecutive weeks)
7pm - 9pm
Greenwich Dance Agency Studio 3
Royal Hill London
SE108RE

£2 - just to cover the cost of the space. Bargain!

FEEL FREE TO PASS THIS ON TO COLLEAGUES AND PEERS.

All the best,
Mackenzie Scott

Do you have a story that started on Hotmail? Tell us now ______________ To join, leave or suspend list postings, visit www.scudd.org.uk/list ______________