The SCUDD Conference this year will be hosted by the University of Lincoln - 26-27 March
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[

Dear Gemmers and Scudders

A research student from Greece, Fonteini Venieri, has sent us the following
message.

"As I will attend IMTAL's training day on 22nd January, I was wondering if
there is any performance, or any kind of museum theater from 20-26 January
in London's museums... Thank you in advance Foteini."

If you know of any museum, theatre or research events within striking
distance of London that Fonteini might be able to come and see while she is
in the UK, please get in touch with her directly to let her know.

To find out more about her interests, check her members profile on the IMTAL
website

www.imtal-europe.com

Many thanks

Anna Farthing
Chair - International Museum Theatre Alliance, Europe.

To join, leave or suspend list postings, visit www.scudd.org.uk/list