From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jo Barnes [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 28 January 2010 17:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: notetakers

Dear all,

Your advice would be much appreciated. We have a student who is currently receiving notetaking support, and now another student within her class has decided that she would also like to take up the notetaking recommended in her Needs Assessment. What do other insititutions do when there is one notetaker working for two students in terms of their DSA funding?

Many thanks

Jo Barnes
Disability Services Coordinator

Student Support Services (S3)
Central School of Speech and Drama
Embassy Theatre
Eton Avenue
London
NW3 3HY

Tel: 020 7559 3992

Notice of Confidentiality: This e-mail and its attachment(s) are intended for the named addressee(s) only. It contains information which may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not read, copy, distribute copies or take action on it (except to contact the sender), or disclose its contents or any part of its content to anyone else. If you have reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please contact the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. We have taken steps to ensure it is free from viruses and neither The Central School of Speech and Drama nor the sender accepts any responsibility for any viruses. It is your responsibility to scan the email and its attachments. The content of this email is that of the author and does not necessarily represent the views of Central. Central accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided. Central shall not enter into any legally binding arrangement with a recipient by email. Please note that in order to investigate unauthorised use and compliance with internal policies, incoming and outgoing communications may be intercepted and monitored by Central.

University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee,
registered in England (reg. no. 986729). Registered office:
Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich, London SE10 9LS.