colour-blind medical student - urgent advice required

One of our final year students has just informed me that he is colour blind (says he informed the School at registration so am looking into this).  He sits his finals starting 18 January so I wondered whether anyone out there could offer any guidance regarding reasonable adjustments regarding Knowledge Tests and OSCEs.  Many thanks from snowy Sussex!

Kind regards,

Sue

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sue Johnson
Student Support Coordinator

Brighton and Sussex Medical School
Room 119, Audrey Emerton Building
Royal Sussex County Hospital
Eastern Road
Brighton, BN2 5BE

Tel  01273 523340   /   Mob  07876 595589   /   [log in to unmask]

(Please note that I do not work on Fridays - also, I travel between sites)

Student Support Coordinators' Confidentiality Statement
Everything a student discusses with a Student Support Coordinator will normally remain confidential within the Student Support Team. The Coordinators may discuss your case with each other or with the Director of Student Support in order to plan how best to assist you. Rarely there may be exceptional circumstances where, because of a legal requirement or where there is a concern for your own health and safety or that of others, it may be necessary to speak to a third party.