I wrote this morning :

> To compound the problem, someone has made a mistake and had
> our hardcopy _APh_ shipped off to remote storage. Anyway, the
> _APh_ does have ( though no thesaurus, ) a rough category in which
> one could look for journals with this kind of apparent interest, as I
> recollect.

Actually, it's kind of a disappointment. I had the most recent volume
called up, and just received it. The section in question is the "Études"
section in "IX. - Les études classiques, B. - Documentation et recherche".
It's just slightly more than one page, with a few digital classics things,
but maybe not worth the effort for you. If you, unlike us at the moment,
have access to the web version, a well-crafted full-text search there would
be a much better bet, I'd think.

- Laval Hunsucker
  Amsterdam