Hello

Can anyone recommend any DPA complaint accident reporting books I have seen the HSE one which at over £5 is quite pricey for the amount we may need.

Does anyone know of any alternatives?

Many Thanks

Sara

Information Governance Manager
Governance Department
( 01926-495321 x 4707
+ Warwick Hospital, Lakin Road, Warwick CV34 5BW
P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

Did you know South Warwickshire General Hospitals NHS Trust is applying to become an NHS Foundation Trust? You can find out more about our application and/or apply for Membership at http://www.warwickhospital.nhs.uk/foundationtrust/default.aspx or by calling our Foundation Trust Office on free phone 0800 085 2471.
This email has been scanned for viruses, however we are unable to accept responsibility for any damage caused by the contents. The opinions expressed in this email represent the views of the sender, not South Warwickshire General Hospitals NHS Trust nor NHS Warwickshire unless explicity stated. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.

All user commands can be found at http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/commandref.htm and are sent in the body of an otherwise blank email to [log in to unmask]