Hi !

We have here a structure with D aminoacids. We have edited (Coot --> Edit Restrains) the dictionary for the residue, relabelled lets say DLE (instead of LEU), changed the chiral volume from negativ to positiv and saved the new cif file. Upon loading the structure and the new dictionary the validation for chiral volumes (Coot --> Validade --> incorrect chiral volumes) does not highlight the residue as wrong chiral volume. However we cannot use the Rotomers function. We get a blank window where the different rotamers should appear.

Any insight how to add them to the dictionary?

David
--
David Aragão, Ph. D
Membrane Structural & Functional Biology Group