Good evening everybody,

I wanted to try sphere refinement for the real space refinement of a
glycosidic bond, however it did not work out... (Coot 0.6-pre-1/Durham
(revision 2264))
That's what I did:

I copied this script into a text file:

(add-key-binding "Refine residues in a sphere" "R"
    (lambda ()
      (let ((active-atom (active-residue)))
        (if (list? active-atom)
            (let* ((centred-residue (list-head (cdr active-atom) 3))
                   (imol (car active-atom))
                   (other-residues (residues-near-residue
                                    imol centred-residue 3.5))
                   (all-residues (if (list? other-residues)
                                     (cons centred-residue other-residues)
                                     (list centred-residue))))
              (refine-residues imol all-residues))))))

and then loaded into coot by using "run script". Then I centered on an atom
of my glycan and pressed shift-r, or opened the key bindings under
extensions/settings and used the button for my new key binding.
Nothing happened, but I got this error message in the terminal, where I
started coot:

(graphics-general-key-press-hook 82)
82 not found in key_bindings
(graphics-general-key-press-hook 114)
114 not found in ((82 "R" "Refine residues in a sphere" #<procedure #f ()>))
114 not found in key_bindings

What did I miss or do wrong?

Thanks for you help!

Sara