From: Contaminated Land Management Discussion List on behalf of Clive Williams
Sent: Wed 06/01/2010 09:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Consultant lists

We've had contacts from people who have been given our details via
the local Environment Agency office in the past plus occasional contact
via a local authority from small property developers.

I can see no real harm in councils giving details of consultants they
know of, it does not imply any form of warranty but you would be
advised to say implicitly you are not guaranteeing anything.

                                                    DISCLAIMER
This message is intended for the recipient only and may contain privileged information.
If you are not the addressee, or you have received it in error, you may not copy, disclose, print,
or deliver this message to anyone. Should this be the case, please delete this message, and inform
the sender of your action by reply e-mail.
Gloucester City Council does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of information in this message,
and any views expressed are not necessarily the views of Gloucester City Council.
Gloucester City Council does not accept any responsibility for any disruption or loss to your data or
computer systems that may occur whilst using any program or document attached to this message.
You are advised not to send confidential or sensitive information by e-mail, as the security of the
site cannot be guaranteed.