Hi,

I'm having some problems getting spectra imported. I have 10 T1 data points
that I collected as a Bruker pseudo 3D experiment, split them up after
processing with nmrPipe, and converted the nmrPipe files using 'series.com'.
When I open the first spectrum in analysis (v2.1), it immediately pops up
the "NMR pseudo data" dialogue box. I put in 'relax%03D.ft2' as the NMRpipe
template. It imports 10 zeroes, which is fine since I don't have the delays
entered in the experiment.

So far so good, but after I hit okay (with 10 zeroes or just 1-10 as
placeholders), I get an error message that states:
Set Sampled Dim
number of values = 10, must be 256

I do I need to specify the number of values somewhere else first or is this a
bug?

Regards,
Steffen

--