Thanks for so many quick responses!

Actually, I have test several different cryo-protectants, including
glycerol, EG, and PEG400. I did not see much differences between these
cryo conditions. So, I choose glycerol.

I would like to test my crystals in RT. But I don't know how to do
this. Just mount crystal to the X-ray machine without cryo stream? Or
I should use capillaries?

Zhiyi