Hi Paula,

did you check if Coot/bin is in the PATH variable when you start ccp4i?
Maybe the coot executable you run is a wrapper that sets the path which is
not done as you start ccp4i.

Try to type 'findwaters' from the same terminal you start ccp4i from. Does
that yield a 'command not found'?

Tim

--
Tim Gruene