BTW, has anyone tried out the higher resolution 24 inch 3D model from Zalman that appears to be available
from this reseller in Japan?:
http://mikimoto-japan.com/beans/products/product_dsp.htm

and this reseller in the UK:
http://www.cleverpc.co.uk/index.php?productID=5338

My guess it that it is the same monitor as this one by another Korean company:
http://www.miracube.net/product/detail_g240s.jsp

Cheers,

Martin