I ended up using multiprot and staccato recently
http://bioinfo3d.cs.tau.ac.il/MultiProt/

There is a server for multiprot, but I downloaded the applications. I
still ended up doing quite a bit manual editing in filling the gaps in
the structures etc.

I stumbled also over a link about the matter comparing different
programs (by Dr Elaine Meng):
http://www.cgl.ucsf.edu/home/meng/grpmt/structalign-content.html

~L~

Lari Lehtiö
Pharmacy, Department of Biochemistry and Pharmacy
Åbo Akademi University,
BioCity, FIN-20520 Turku
Finland
+358 2 215 4270