Hi all,

       I am new to crystallography, and just have started to use CCP4. I want to view the patterson map in CCP4,but couldn't open the View Map Section. It gave me :

"Couldn't find (or load) the MapSlicer command library ("ccp4map" package)
Error: couldn't load file "/usr/local/ccp4/ccp4-6.1.3/lib/libccp4map.so": /usr/local/ccp4/ccp4-6.1.3/lib/libccp4map.so: undefined symbol: ccp4_file_itemsize
This should have been built as part of the main CCP4 installation, however
it is not available on all platforms."

      Then I googled MapSlicer. I couldn't find the installation files for MapSlicer. So how to install it into CCP4? Or, How do you view patterson maps?

Thanks,

Xun Lu
Department of Molecular and Structural Biochemistry
North Carolina State University