Hi Kelly,

since you mentioned you tried refinement in phenix.refine:

I guess I know what the problem is, but I wouldn't tell before I'm sure.
Could you send me the two PDB files: before and after refinement (to my
email, not to the whole bb), and specify which residue/ligand is in
trouble? If you send the data as well, then that would increase the
chances of finding the solution to this -:)

Pavel.