Hi Andrew,

> Has anyone else noticed a lack of availability of Zalman 3-D LCD
> monitors?

Yes, we noticed the same thing.  Newegg went out of stock around
Thanksgiving, and various other retailers were either out of stock or had
"coming soon" sort of notices on the product pages over the last month and
a half.

> I attempted to contact Zalman, but have not yet had a response.

I'm curious to hear what they have to say if they get back to you.

> If you know of a retailer with them in stock could you send me a message?

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=zalman+lcd+zm-m220w&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=15528606820264268025&ei=AopPS_Mt0uqUB5-hrKwK&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CBMQ8wIwAg#ps-sellers

This is nicer: http://bit.ly/5PCj7r

Anyway, a few of those listed retailers have them.  I think we bought our
last one from Provantage and another lab around the corner got one from
xPCgear.

-ben

--
| Ben Eisenbraun                              | Software Sysadmin      |
| Structural Biology Grid                     | http://sbgrid.org      |