Jim I tried to open tried to install will have to wait for a local techy to
open for me
P of no Literary Canon" shockwaving the night away

-----Original Message-----
From: British & Irish poets [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Jim Andrews
Sent: 08 January 2010 14:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: London Hypotrochoid

she must be a live one. only the live ones have shockwave plugins.

here's another one. this i posted to the poetics list first, out of buffalo
as part of a thread about literary canon.

"Literary Canon"
http://vispo.com/dbcinema/sw/sw.htm?c=Literary+Canon&b=Vector&n=Text&g=Rando
m&s=xga&i=100

Requires the Shockwave plugin from http://vispo.com/sw , if you don't have
it already. Mac users need to use Firefox.

This does a Google image search on "Literary Canon".

When you do a Google *text* search in one place, you may get different
results than when you do it in a different place. But when you do a Google
*image* search, you'll get the same results regardless of where you search,
I think. So you'll get the same images in the UK as I get here in Canada.
But there are a couple of random elements. The placement of the images is
random, and the placement of the words "Literary Canon" is random. So it
won't be quite the same from time to time. But similar enough so that you
wouldn't mistake it for anything else.

ja
http://vispo.com