Mike,

We use pretty the much same environment but went from 7.2 to 9...as stated at the last LBUG the early adopters have found most of the big problems and they have been solved by collaboration with BB. The only slight 'hangover' for us was the performance of the JVM. BB9 has been operating at an average of 99.8 against our SLA of 99.7 since the upgrade in May 09...

If you go to the address;

http://connections.blackboard.com/groups/b9d67b1ade/summary

You will see our report (LSBU) plus Teesside, Northampton etc

Regards

Jim

Jim Nottingham
Deputy Director of ICT