No security issues to date. (Famous last words)

Easy enough to set up, I have data coming from the login page, then data from staff home account and student home account pages.

I’ve not had much time to tinker with the alerts and goals but like I mentioned before the stats that it is churning out are handy. Hopefully overtime comparisons between months / year can be made.

Take a look at http://grcc.wordpress.com/2008/12/16/grcc-blackboard-use-tops-14900-visits-per-day/

Simon Gibbon

E-learning Support Officer / Swyddog Cefnogi e-ddysgu

South West Wales Higher Education Partnership

Swansea Metropolitan University / Prifysgol Fetropolitan Abertawe

Delivering academic excellence since 1853 / Yn darparu rhagoriaeth addysgol ers 1853