Mark,
That looks fantastic. Do you have any plans to make the code available
publicly?
Neil

Neil Penry
Learning & Teaching Manager
Information Services
Cardiff University
02920 875127

From:
Mark Northover <[log in to unmask]>
To:
Date:
26/01/2010 19:21
Re: Usage Statistics

I had this activity chart developed by our techs a few years ago -

http://autonline.aut.ac.nz/activitychart/index.html

Has the added value of letting me see if there have been any unreported
outages of the system - has been worth its weight a few times over the
years.

Regards

Mark Northover
Flexible Learning Services Manager
AUT University
Ph: (64 9) 921-9999, ext 8688
Fax: (64 9) 917-9792
Mob: (64 21) 339591
-----------------------------------
Flexible Learning Leaders in New Zealand
http://www.fllinnz.ac.nz
-----------------------------------

>>> Lee Fradley <[log in to unmask]> 01/27/10 12:58 AM >>>
Hi all,

Has anyone come up with a way of monitoring system usage (users logged
onto blackboard) on a customised basis e.g. hourly, so that we can see
usage trends throughout the day.
Blackboards System Reporting is very limited and only works on a daily
basis.

Running BB8 on Windows platform using SQL Server 2005

Any help is much appreciated

Best wishes

Lee Fradley
MLE Team
Peninsula College Of Medicine and Dentistry
Room C506, Portland Square Building,
Drake Circus, Plymouth
http://emily.pms.ac.uk<http://emily.pms.ac.uk/>