Dear George,
I am based at the University of Westminster, where I deliver a module on the
history of British black music. Or more appropriately, the presence of black
music within the UK, and its impact on culture and society. It requires
students to research the contemporary history of  this music/genre in the UK
since, the 1900 with a particular focus on the last 50 years.

If this is a tall of interest to you, please let me know.
Regards

--
Mykaell S Riley

Head of Music Production
Director - Centre for Black Music Research UK-
University of Westminster,
Harrow Campus, Northwick Park HA1 3TP
cbmr.eu
020 7911 5000 ex 4441
Mobile 07736 43 4440

--
The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by
guarantee.  Registration number: 977818 England.  Registered Office: