If you want wireless then the Plantronics CS60 USB has worked well for
me.  We have certainly had problems with the sound systems on some
laptops.

David

David Colven
Technical Advisor
01865 759813
077121 68901
Why not visit our website: www.ace-centre.org.uk

The ACE Centre is a registered charity (no 1040868). You can donate here
now!

The information contained in this email is confidential and may be
privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this email immediately. The contents
of this email must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's
consent. We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan
all attachments.

author and do not necessarily reflect those of the ACE Centre. The ACE
Centre does not take any responsibility for the views of the author.

Speaking
> does not always work well - can anyone recommend a headset that they
have
> tried that performs better?
>
> Best Wishes,
>
> Vicky
>

> Vicky Johnson
> Clinical Engineer
>
> Electronic Assistive Technology Service
> TORT Centre
> Ninewells Hospital
> Dundee
> DD1 9SY
>
> Tel: 01382 496280

**

> This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the
> intended recipient please inform the
> sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.
> Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail
or
> take any action in reliance on its contents:
> to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
>
> Thank you for your co-operation.
>
> NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all
NHS
> staff in England and Scotland
> NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive
> information with NHSmail and GSI recipients
> NHSmail provides an email address for your career in the NHS and can
be
> accessed anywhere
> For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit
> www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail

**