Cheers Patrick. Keren

  _____

From: A discussion list for Assistive Technology professionals.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Patrick Poon, Communication
Matters
Sent: 21 January 2010 15:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: West Sussex EAT service

Hi Keren

Helen Baines is the contact at Speech and Language Therapy, Assistive
Communication Advisory Service, Zachary Merton Community Hospital, Glenville
Road, Rustington, West Sussex, BN16 2EA
Tel no: 01903 858126
Fax no: 01903 858101
Email: [log in to unmask]

Regards
Patrick Poon

Had a call from a W Sussex social work guy. Needs some advice on a lady with
MS who sounds like she needs an assessment for a switch to access her
telecare service. The W Sussex telecare provider company were not
particularly helpful apparently having come to the end of their knowledge
and the guy needs to find someone to do an assessment and install an
appropriate switching service to work with her existing system.

1.	Does anyone know W Sussex EAT service contact details? (couldn't get
them on Google or find them on Assistech and I need to get lunch)

2.	Are there any reputable independnt assessors/ instalers out there?

Can't answer any detailed questions on the lady's situation but she sounds
like she's had EC systems and electronic wheelchair services before so I'm
not sure why she isn't in touch with the relevant people.

Cheers. Keren

Communication Matters (ISAAC UK)
  c/o ACE Centre, 92 Windmill Road, Headington, Oxford OX3 7DR, UK
  General Enquiries: Tel & Fax 0845 456 8211
  International: Tel & Fax +44 131 467 7487
  Email: [log in to unmask]

Come and browse our Web site!
  http://www.communicationmatters.org.uk
<http://www.communicationmatters.org.uk/>

Registered Charity No. 327500
Registered Company in England & Wales No. 01965474