Dear All,

I am working on a project for the National Theatre of Scotland that will hopefully result in
us opening the doors to our own archive.  I am considering cataloguing options, and the
most overwhelming suggestions I've been getting seems to be to use DS CALM.  However,
as we're in a position not to have to comply with others, it seems foolish to rush into this
decision.  Does any one have suggestions of why they use other systems; or pro's, con's
and irritants of using CALM (or for that matter any system).

Suggestions, comments and quibbles are welcome!

Best wishes,

Joanna Taylor
National Theatre of Scotland