Mobile: 07812 589619
metalraxstorage
  PROFIT from ORDER

Visit our website at www.metalrax-storage.co.uk

Museums, Archives and Libraries will find valuable information at www.museum-storage.co.uk

Visit our on-line store at www.essentiallystorage.co.uk for fantastic shelving deals.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. You should not copy, forward and/or disclose this message, in whole or in part, without the permission of the sender. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender and remove this message from your system.

Whilst taking measures to ensure that e-mails from our system are free from viruses and defects, metalraxstorage accept no liability for any losses resulting from e-mail transmissions.

Unless expressly stated, opinions in this email are those of the individual sender and not of metalraxstorage.
Part of MRX Engineering Support Services Limited. Registered in England 534026.
Registered office: Ardath Road, Kings Norton, Birmingham. B38 9PN.