Dear colleagues,

First of all, I hereby join the growing group of colleagues by wishing you a fruitful 2010!

For a study by means of digital photography and photo analysis, I am investigating in how far Myosotis seeds can be identified to species (or species group) level. I have sufficient material (with the help of the collections of the archaeological centre Leiden and BIAX) from six of the seven Dutch native species, but not of M. stricta. The Dutch state herbarium in Leiden is unable to support enough material either.
If you happen to have at least some tens (and preferably c. 100) mature (= black or at least dark brown and not deformed) seeds from preferably one single sample (one location in one year) in your reference collection, AND you are willing to lend me the seeds (they won't be destroyed, and will be returned within c. two weeks after delivery), PLEASE let me know. If you have enough material that you don't want to lend, please let me know too, so that I can decide to travel myself if necessary.

With kind regards,

oTTo