Sent: 29 January 2010 15:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARCHAEOBOTANY] Microscope for charcoal analyses

Dear All,

We would like to start doing charcoal analyses here in Rimouski (Québec
- Canada) and the University has given us a small budget for doing so.
We are going to use this money to buy a light reflection microscope.
Can you suggest any model and/or characteristic from an internation
company (eg. Nikon, Leica, etc)?

With best regards,

Manon

--

Manon Savard
Professeure

Téléphone +1 (418) 723 1986 ou 1-800-511-3382, poste 1225
Fax: +1 (418) 724 1847