It might be worth noting that purchasing arrangements via PASA are
changing (see http://www.pasa.nhs.uk/PASAWeb/)

The existing website, including CEP, will apparently cease to operate
in a few weeks' time and you can access the doc below on
http://www.pasa.nhs.uk/PASAWeb/NHSprocurement/CEP/

It isn't clear how much longer the CEP list David posted will be
available on this site and where, if anywhere, it will be after March.
The document below from CEP should give some information and perhaps
someone on this list has more detailed info:

Statement to stakeholders regarding The Centre for Evidence-based
Purchasing (CEP)

As an important stakeholder in CEP, I am writing to update you on the
future of our service.

As you will be aware, the NHS Purchasing and Supply Agency will cease
to exist on 31 March 2010 following implementation of the Department of
Health’s Commercial Strategy and Operating Model.

The Centre for Evidence-based Purchasing (CEP) work programme currently
underway will be completed with the delivery of all commissioned
projects by 31 March 2010, we will conclude having published around 160
separate reports and interactive toolkits, assisting the NHS in better
understanding how innovative technologies could bring improvements to
both patient care and service delivery.  We are proud of the success we
have achieved in raising the standards of evidencing the value of
medical devices and diagnostics and would like to thank you for your
contributions to our work programme.

As a consequence CEP is no longer able to accept proposals for the work
programme. Should you wish to submit a medical technology for
evaluation, you should refer to the National Institute for Health and
Clinical Excellence website (www.nice.org.uk) for details on how to
submit ideas to the new Evaluation Pathway Programme for Medical
Technologies at NICE.

The full catalogue of CEP reports will be available to download from
the NHS PASA web site www.pasa.nhs.uk/cep until the 31st December 2009.
A new portal with enhanced search functionality is being developed to
ensure that all CEP reports and interactive toolkits are easily
accessible. This will be available via a link on the NHS PASA web site
from December onwards. Additionally, some CEP reports are available
through the NHS Evidence portal (www.evidence.nhs.uk).

Contact CEP: Phone: 020 7972 6080, e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Rebecca Burke
Head of Strategic Planning and Performance, CEP.

Dr MJ Pearson
Department of Clinical Biochemistry & Immunology
Old Medical School
Leeds General Infirmary (Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust)
LEEDS LS1 3EX
UK

tel   (44)-[0]113-392-3945
fax  (44)-[0]113 392-3453.

http://www.leedsth.nhs.uk

On 10 Jan 2010 at 23:41, Graham Jones wrote:

> I am tryiong to locate the current web location of the NHS
independent
> product review information for glucose meters, HbA1c testing ect. I
> think it was previously under NHS purchasing but this has been
cahnged
> and I cannot find the data.

Graham:

Try