-----Original Message-----
From: Society for The Academic Study of Magic
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard Price
Sent: Tuesday, 19 January 2010 1:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC] 30 Academic-Study-Magic members have posted
69 papers on Academia.edu

Dear Academic-Study-Magic members,

We just wanted to let you know about some recent activity on the
Academic-Study-Magic group on Academia.edu. In the
Academic-Study-Magic group on Academia.edu, there are now:

 - 30 people (2 in the last month)
 - 69 papers
 - 16 new status updates (4 in the last month)
 - 18 photos

Academic-Study-Magic members' pages have been viewed a total of 14,801
times, and their papers have been viewed a total of 55 times.

To see these people, papers and status updates, follow the link below:

http://lists.academia.edu/See-members-of-Academic-Study-Magic

Richard

Dr. Richard Price, post-doc, Philosophy Dept, Oxford University.
Founder of Academia.edu