MENFA’s Committee Election will take place at the Annual General Meeting on Thursday 18th February 2010 , 2.00 p.m.  at 1A Maria Street, Butetown, Cardiff CF10 5HG

The Election Process

As specified in our Constitution there shall be fifteen places open for public election for community representation.

If you would like to join the committee or would like to nominate someone else please fill in the enclosed nomination form and return to MENFA, 1a Maria Street, Butetown, Cardiff CF10 5HG,  or through email, [log in to unmask] by 11th January 2010.

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me and I look forward to seeing you at the AGM.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2010.

Yours Sincerely,

Suj( Sujatha Thaladi)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Friend

You are cordially invited to our AGM to be held at MenFA,

1a Maria Street, Butetown

on Thursday 18th February, 2010 at 14.00hrs

Refreshments will be served - offering a chance to network.

Please let us know whether or not you will be able to attend.

We look forward to hearing from you

Yours sincerely,

Madge Thomas.

029 20487058

MENFA’s COMMIITTEE MEMBER  Nomination Form

Candidate’s Name & Contact Details (Please print in block capitals)

I, ............................ ...............................(please print name) consent to being nominated as a Committee member on the MENFA’s and allow my name to be added to the election for that membership.

Name:

Address:

Postcode:

Telephone:

Email:

Nominees

The following 2 individuals nominate me to represent MENFA’s Committee (Nominees must not be your immediate family members [mother, father, brother, sister, son, daughter etcetera].)

Nominees’ Names and Contact Details   (Please print in block capitals)

Nominee 1 Name:

Address:

Postcode:

Telephone:

Email:

Nominee 2 Name:

Address:

Postcode:

Mobile:

Email:

Please use the space below to write no more than 200 words on why you think you would be an asset to MENFA. This text will be used on the ballot paper. (Use a separate sheet if necessary.)