Hi,

I see that you have to address the needs of your university in the first place.

you have to put your self in the stuff place at your university; what the skills they want, how they can use these skills, and the pre-skills that will be needed from them to participate effectively in your VLE.

Regards,

Tamer Sameer Abd El-Badea Abd El-Gawad
PhD student
School of Education
Faculty of Law, Arts, and Social Sciences
University of Southampton, United Kingdom SO17 1BJ

Website: http://www.southampton.ac.uk/~taeg1p07/
Blog: http://qualitye-learningsystems.blogspot.com/
Email: [log in to unmask]
MSN: [log in to unmask]