Dear Vladimir

OK. I've just found what caused the problem. It is my method of mean value calculation. Such a mistake. The link below gives a proper method of mean calculation for phase. Just to clarify, suppose one wants to calculate the mean value of say 175 and -175 degrees. Using conventional mean value calculation it is 0, but it is 180 degrees indeed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mean_of_circular_quantities

Have a good evening :-)
Amir