Dear Vladimir  :-)

Thanks for your follow. As I know now, 32bit and 64bit MATLAB applications are two different applications. Current version of 64bit MATLAB is 2009b. More over, one can run 64bit MATLAB in 32bit mode as following; matlab.exe -win32 will start 32 bit MATLAB on Windows, matlab -glnx86 will start 32 bit MATLAB on Linux. So, my current decision, stick to my current old MATLAB :-) until 64bit MATLAB becomes a little bit more conventional.

Have a good day :-)
Amir