I've noticed that after the realignment of different sessions there's only one meanEPI file created with different rp.txt files for each session.  So I assume this mean EPI is the mean of all sessions (which I will be using for coregistration), but the txt files will be put in later model specification for each session?  Thank you all for the valuable help.

Wei

From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of MCLAREN, Donald
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 11:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SPM] realignment of different sessions

They should be treated separately, but aligned to the same target time point. To do this, enter each scan as a different session under Realign --> Data. You will have 2 sessions under data. Now all the data are aligned and you can do the same procedures to all the time points in the following steps. Just remember to have 2 sessions for each step.

Best Regards, Donald McLaren
D.G. McLaren
University of Wisconsin - Madison
Neuroscience Training Program
Office: (608) 520-0586
This e-mail contains CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION which may contain PROTECTED HEALTHCARE INFORMATION and may also be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED and which is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of the e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are in possession of confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail unintentionally, please immediately notify the sender via telephone at (608) 520-0586 or email.