Dear Amir,

Please see the manual (p.120) in the online version. The sources will
indeed be the same since the solution is informed by the unrestricted
data. However, the degree of activation of the sources should vary
(unless you don't have sufficient frequency resolution to distinguish
between the two bands).

Best,

Vladimir