Dear SPMers-
I am trying to analyze DTI data with voxel based technique using SPM.
I would like to be sure that the normalization process I am going to apply is correct.

In the literature I found that someone creates their own template, someone uses SPM EPI template and someone uses SPM T2 template.

This is the way I am doing it:
1. I coregistered the DTI to the T2 in each patient
2. I estimated normalization between T2 of the patient and T2 template of SPM
3. I write the normalization on the DTI

Now I have all DTI maps normalized according to the T2 template (I checked them) and I am ready for the smoothing. Can I go on?

Thanks,
Eytan