Dear Swann,

I am sure you know the answer to this question but I will state it
explicitly :)

One should always adjust p-values to control false positive or discovery rates.
In the context of multiple ROI inferences; a Bonferroni correction
for the number of
ROIs would be the simplest adjustment procedure.  This holds
irrespective of how
the ROIs were specified (i.e., using prior information or localizing
contrasts).

I hope this helps.

With very best wishes,

Karl

PS If you found a reference suggesting that mulitple ROI analyses are
exempt from the
multiple comparison problem, I would be amused (in a dark way) to
hear about it.