December 7, 2009

To:                   Steering Committee, Members, and Friends of the DAWG
Subject:           DAWG Forum in Washington on Pavement Performance Data Analysis

I am pleased to inform you that we have a full agenda for the DAWG Forum on Pavement Performance Data Analysis that will be held in Washington, DC, on January 9, 2010, in conjunction with the 89th Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board.  An electronic file is attached that contains the Forum’s agenda and abstracts.

Everyone is welcome to attend.  There is no registration requirement and attendance is free of charge.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Best regards.

Rob

A. Robert Raab, PhD, PE, F.ASCE