On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 5:06 AM, Lawrence Serewicz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I realize that each of these is uk based and  has various other elements that dominate, such as social care, or data protection, or FOI, but what strikes me about them are that RM is a constant throughout.

you hit on the key reason why I started publishing RAIN over 13 years ago. Search back through RAIN postings for the past year and seek out those stories/themes that appear multiple appearances in different newspapers or several days.

from snowy, cold Richmond Va with about 9 inches of snow on the ground

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va